WHY BECOME A PARTNER?
The International Film Festival on Crafts gives you the opportunity to invite your clients, partners, and associates to enter into the intimate spaces of art workshops via the silver screen. Benefit from the festival’s identity and this key cultural event to build your public relations.
founder and president of d’EXTRAIT D'ATELIER ®
EXTRAIT D’ATELIER® creates fragrances that blend tradition with the aspirations of the modern world, and which pay tribute to the master craftworker through a veritable olfactory journey. Passionate about the transmission of savoir-faire, I wished EXTRAIT D’ATELIER® to support FIFMA’s youth projects, in particular by bestowing the 2 Young Audience Prizes for primary and secondary schools.
president of Balas
Founded in 1804, Balas is one of France’s oldest plumbing and roofing companies. Today we are at the core of a reputable group boasting 820 associates who identify with the common values of respect, exemplariness, trust, personal implication, knowledge, and innovation. In order to pay tribute to the “intelligence of the hand” that these comrades transmit from generation to generation, the Balas Group wished to become associated with Ateliers d’Art de France and FIFMA.
TRESOR Contemporary Craft
TRESOR Contemporary Craft is a new community of contemporary craftspeople. It brings together fans of innovation, design, and new trends that can be seen at the 2017 Basel Fair, where craftspeople will present and sell their works, and share their experiences. TRESOR Contemporary Craft is now associated with FIFMA in order to support this major initiative in support of fine crafts and to build close relationships with designers. The first edition of TRESOR Contemporary Craft is to include FIFMA in its cultural programming.
Become a FIFMA partner:
- Participate in a welcoming, innovative, and challenging event in the heart of Grand Paris
- Share the festival’s values of authenticity, creativity, and audacity
- Take part in a major international event for creative professionals
- Benefit from exceptional visibility thanks to our ambitious communication plan
Partnerships can take different forms depending on your priorities and budget. For example:
- Your logo on the festival’s promotional trailer: €3,000, excluding taxes
- An advertisement in the official FIFMA catalogue: starting at €700, excluding taxes
- A news item on our home page: €400, excluding taxes
How to become a partner
Become a FIFMA young audience sponsor
By becoming a sponsor, you will be supporting a broad program of fine crafts discovery at the primary and secondary school levels organised by FIFMA and la Fondation Ateliers d’Art de France:
- Offer more than 400 students the unforgettable experience of discovering and exchanging with filmmakers, designers, and artisans; visiting museums and workshops; and getting acquainted with artistic practices
- Kindle their curiosity and spark new vocations
- Enjoy tax advantages and attractive benefits (visibility, events…)